“1Audit” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. if we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy may be changed from time to time by updating this page, so you should check and refer to it from time to time to ensure that the changes that have occurred are accepted and satisfied.
Information we collect while using “1Audit”:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Information about your geographic location.
We use data to build better services:
The aim of requesting this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following purposes:
- To improve the level of service.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new updates, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We use the information we collect, such as your email address and phone number, to interact with you directly. For example, we may inform you of future changes or improvements we make to the service. If you contact with “1Audit”, we will keep a record of your request that will help you solve any problems that you may encounter later.
When does “1Audit” share your information?
We do not share your personal information with companies, institutions, or individuals outside “1Audit” except in the following cases:
- With your consent.
- With system administrators, they may be able to:
- Access and keep the contact information stored in your account, such as your email.
- View statistics related to your account, such as the number of clients, audit files created and the number of users.
- Suspend or terminate access to your account.
- Provide your account information in compliance with applicable law, regulation, legal procedure, or enforceable government request
- For legal reasons:
- Detecting fraud, technical problems, or security problems, or preventing them from occurring, or other procedures for dealing with them.
- Protection from damaging the rights or property of “1Audit” or our users as required or permitted by law.
You can export a copy of your data or delete it from your “1Audit” account at any time
If you want to keep a backup of your data outside "1Audit", you can export a copy of the content, and you can also delete your content from "1Audit" service at any time.
When does this policy apply?