1audit Terms of servicePrint
These terms were last updated on 1st December 2018. They may be updated in the future and we'll post the new version here on our website.
What some words mean
So that we can be completely clear, here are some words we use which have specific meanings:
- "Account Holder" means the CPA office or company who use the service.
- "1audit Account" means a current subscription to the service;
- "the service" means our software which is accessed and used via password protected websites;
- "us" "we" and "our" refers cloud coding limited liability company, a company registered in Saudi Arabia with registered number 1010549371.
- "you" means you, the person who accesses and uses this the Service.
- "your data" means any data entered or uploaded by you while using The Service.
Creating and accessing “1audit account”
How to apply
In order to access and use The Service, 1audit Account must be created. You can apply for a 1audit Account to be created by submitting your details on our "Sign up" page.
Formation of a contract:
If we accept your application for the creation of a 1audit Account, we will confirm this by email and at that point, a legally binding contract will be created between the Account Holder and us. If you apply for a 1audit Account to be created, you must, therefore, ensure that you are authorized to enter into this contract for and on behalf of the Account Holder. The contract will be concluded in the Arabic and English language and the provisions of these Terms of Service shall govern our agreement with the Account Holder and you.
Errors in the information you gave us:
If you made any mistakes in the details you gave to us when applying for a 1audit Account, these errors can be corrected by accessing The Service, selecting the “firm setting” page and making edits.
Refusal to create an account
We reserve the right, at our discretion, not to accept an application to create a 1audit Account. This may be due to technical constraints because you or your business has been banned by us from using The Service or for any other reason. No charge will be made by us for declined applications.
How to access the account:
You will not be able to access and use The Service without a username and password for the 1audit Account.
- We grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the service in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- The Account Holder has sole responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of your Data. The Account Holder retains ownership of any copyright, trademarks, database rights and any other intellectual property rights it has in your Data (such as rights in its logo) Intellectual property rights in your Data will not be transferred to us.
- Only access your 1audit Account by using a password and username which that Account Holder authorizes you to use; and
- Only use the service on behalf of the Account Holder and solely for audit purposes.
You must not
- do anything which could reasonably be expected to damage, disable, overburden, or materially impair the service or our website generally or which is likely to interfere with any other party's use or enjoyment of the service.
- question or dispute our ownership of the intellectual property rights in The Service.
- use the service to store, distribute or transmit viruses or any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive, that facilitates illegal activity, or promotes unlawful violence, or for any other illegal activities.
The Account Holder is ultimately responsible for administering and safeguarding any passwords created to control access to its 1audit Account: please keep any password issued to you secure.
Who owns what
Rights in our software and our website: All copyright, database rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in The Service (including any such rights in our website) are owned by us and nothing in these Terms of Service shall transfer any ownership rights to you or to the Account Holder.
Closing a 1audit account
Cancellation by you:
The Service is licensed as per the selected plan. You can close your 1audit Account at any time by contacting us. The cancellation will be effective on expiry of the current service plan.
Suspension and closure by us:
If you (or any other user of your 1audit Account) fails to abide by these Terms of Service, or if payment of the subscription fees is not paid on time, we reserve the right to suspend your access to The Service or permanently cancel your 1audit Account. If we withdraw access to The Service because these Terms of Service have been breached, no refund will be payable by us. We also reserve the right to close any 1audit Account for any reason, by giving one-month notice through the administrator email.
When this agreement is terminated for any reason, including cancellation by the Account Holder or permanent cancellation by us, the following will apply:
- We will stop providing the service.
- You and/or the Account Holder will pay any outstanding invoices or other amounts owing to us.
- We may, at our option, give you read-only access to your Data, or any other material or data uploaded or entered on the service on your behalf, and/or delete your data and other information or data.
- The termination of this agreement will not affect any other rights or obligations that came into effect before the termination.
This section restricts the extent to which we are liable for any losses which may be suffered in connection with your use of the service. It also requires the Account Holder to compensate us for any loss we suffer as a result of your failure to comply with these Terms of Service.
We make no guarantee that the service will be suitable for your intended use, neither do we guarantee that it will be error-free, entirely secure, virus-free or available, especially since we are dependent on the reliability of the Internet and your use of your own computer to access the service. We will try to keep disruptions to a minimum.
Limitation of our liability:
our total liability for any loss or damage relating to the service (or to our website generally) shall not exceed an amount equal to the subscription fees which the Account Holder has paid to us in the previous month.