Terms and condition
These terms were last updated on 1 August 2017. They may be updated in the future and we'll post the new version here on our website.
What some words mean
So that we can be completely clear, here are some words we use which have specific meanings:
- "Account Holder" means a sole trader, partnership, company or accountancy practice which has a 1audit Account (generally this will be your own business, or the business you are representing when placing this order).
- "1audit Account" means a current subscription to The Service;
- "The Service" means our the software which is accessed and used via password protected websites;
- "us" "we" and "our" refers cloud coding establishment, an establishment registered in Saudi Arabia with registered number 1010549371 .
- "you" means you, the person who accesses and uses this website and/or The Service; and
- "your Data" means any data entered or uploaded by you while using The Service.
1. Creating and accessing an 1audit account
How to apply: In order to access and use The Service, 1audit Account must first be created. You can apply for a 1audit Account to be created by submitting your details on our "Sign up" page.
Formation of a contract: If we accept an application for the creation of a 1audit Account, we will confirm this by email and at that point a legally binding contract will be created between the Account Holder and us. If you apply for a 1audit Account to be created, you must therefore ensure that you are authorized to enter into this contract for and on behalf of the Account Holder. The contract will be concluded in the English language and the provisions of these Terms of Service shall govern our agreement with the Account Holder and you.
Errors in information you gave us: If you made any mistakes in the details you gave to us when applying for a 1audit Account, these errors can be corrected by accessing The Service, selecting the “firm setting” page and making edits.
Refusal to create an account: We reserve the right, at our discretion, not to accept an application to create a 1audit Account. This may be due to technical constraints, because you or your business has been banned by us from using The Service or for any other reason. No charge will be made by us for declined applications.
How to access the account: You will not be able to access and use The Service without a username and password for the 1audit Account. There are two ways you can obtain these:
- Once the 1audit Account has been created, we will issue the initial user (whose details were provided to us when the account was applied for) with a username and password.
- Additional users can obtain their own usernames and passwords if the initial user accesses The Service and uses the "Create New Staff" function on the "Staff List" page. (Some subscription packages may have limitations on the number of additional users which can be added.
2. Your rights
Your rights: If the business you represent (or which you are advising) is an Account Holder and you are authorized by it to use The Service, we grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use The Service in accordance with these Terms of Service.
Conditions: The above license is strictly subject to compliance with these Terms of Service by you (and by the Account Holder whose 1audit Account you are accessing and by all other users of that 1audit Account.)
3. Your obligations
- Only access an Account Holder's 1audit Account by using a password and username which that Account Holder authorizes you to use; and
- only use The Service on behalf of the Account Holder whose 1audit Account you are accessing and solely for audit purposes relating to that Account Holder's own business which are legal.
- Only use The Service in accordance with our Fair Usage Policy set out below.
- do anything which could reasonably be expected to damage, disable, overburden, or materially impair The Service or our website generally or which is likely to interfere with any other party's use or enjoyment of The Service;
- question or dispute our ownership of the intellectual property rights in The Service; Security: The Account Holder is ultimately responsible for administering and safeguarding any passwords created to control access to its 1audit Account: please keep any password issued to you secure.
- use the service to store, distribute or transmit viruses or any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive, that facilitates illegal activity, or promotes unlawful violence, or for any other illegal activities.
4. Fair Usage Policy
If The Service you subscribe to does not have any usage caps or limits, this Fair Usage Policy will apply to your 1audit Account and/or your use of The Service and all associated services provided by us.
A Fair Usage Policy is necessary to ensure the 1audit services and The Service are used fairly and operate reliably for all customers. Resources provided on all our hosting services, including but not limited to 1audit and The Service, are all governed by this Fair Usage Policy.
Our aim is to provide a fair service to all our customers. Therefore, we think to impose an actual figure on what we consider to be “excessive” use is not necessarily helpful and may penalize users unfairly. What is deemed excessive will be determined by a number of factors including (but not limited to) the length of time which your excessive usage continues for, as well as the amount of resources being used.
If, in our reasonable opinion, you have breached this Fair Usage Policy, we will contact you by email to let you know that your usage is excessive and is affecting 1audit, The Service, other 1audit services/systems and/or other users. We reserve the right to impose reasonable limits to reduce your usage and/or suspend or terminate your 1audit Account or your access to The Service.
5. Who owns what
Rights in your data: The Account Holder has sole responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of your Data. The Account Holder retains ownership of any copyright, trademarks, database rights and any other intellectual property rights it has in your Data (such as rights in its logo, for example.) Intellectual property rights in your Data will not be transferred to us.
Rights in our software and our website: All copyright, database rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in The Service (including any such rights in our website) are either owned by or licensed to us and nothing in these Terms of Service shall transfer any ownership rights to you or to the Account Holder.
6. Closing a 1audit
Cancellation by you: The Service is licensed as per the selected plan. You can close the Account Holder's 1audit Account at any time by contacting 1audit. The cancellation will be effective on expiry of the current plan.
Suspension and closure by us: If you (or any other user of the Account Holder's 1audit Account) fails to abide by these Terms of Service, or if payment of the subscription fees is not paid on time, we reserve the right to suspend your access to The Service or permanently cancel the Account Holder's 1audit Account. If we withdraw access to The Service because these Terms of Service have been breached, no refund will be payable by us. We also reserve the right to close any 1audit Account (including during any ‘free trial' or ‘beta trial' period) for any reason, by giving one month notice.
When this agreement comes to an end: When this agreement is terminated for any reason, including cancellation by the Account Holder or permanent cancellation of the Account Holder’s 1audit Account by us, the following will apply:
- We will stop providing The Service to you.
- You and/or the Account Holder will pay any outstanding invoices or other amounts owing to us.
- If you have any confidential information, software or equipment belonging to us, you will return it to us or, if we request, destroy it and certify to us that it has been destroyed.
- We may, at our option, give you read only access to your Data, or any other material or data uploaded or entered on The Service on your behalf, and/or delete your Data and other information or data, in whole or in part.
- The termination of this agreement will not affect any other rights or obligations that came into effect before the termination.
IMPORTANT: This section restricts the extent to which we are liable for any losses which may be suffered in connection with your use of The Service. It also requires the Account Holder to compensate us for any loss we suffer as a result of your failure to comply with these Terms of Service.
No guarantees: We make no guarantee that The Service will be suitable for your intended use, neither do we guarantee that it will be error-free, timely, reliable, entirely secure, virus-free or available, especially since we are dependent on the reliability of the Internet and your use of your own computer to access The Service. We will try to keep disruptions to a minimum but we may suspend the service from time to time to carry out maintenance and support work and to investigate unauthorized use. The Service is not a substitute for a professional accountant and any information presented does not constitute accounting advice.