In order to use the software fundamentally, there is some basic information which an user must know. Here are the following things which includes:
- What 1audit is and how it can assist users in completing their audits
- Browser and connection compatibility to use 1audit effectively
- Connection requirements for the use of 1audit
- Compatible devices for accessing 1audit
- Basic rules for 1audit
- How secure is 1audit
After reading and applying all the information available in the Help Centre and, an user will be able to:
- Login to 1audit and update his/her and also his/her firm along with the personal settings.
- Add new member and even revoke or change the access right of the members within your firm.
- Accessing, Navigating, customizing and using all widgets on the Dashboard will be possible.
- You will be able to add new Clients, update Client details and Access the Client List too.
- Create and access new audit files.
- For efficient and effective completion of audits by utilising all basic and advanced functions and features in the Work Paper Index.
- In order to guide the audit team through audit process, view, edit and use the Workflow Diagram.
- Mark audit files as complete, archive to store and lock down the files.
- Handle and customize programs, Work Paper Index, checklists and review points features.
Was this article helpful?